Forgive - in order to Live | Creating Positivity Creating Positivity: Forgive - in order to Live
Contact Us:



Name: *


Email: *

Message: *


Sign up for LifeLock today and receive 10% off!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Forgive - in order to Live

Forgiveness is an emotion that can empower us in such a way that we will never ever want to hold another grudge again, we won't carry around negative attitudes, we won't harbor anger, nor be consumed with revenge, plotting, scheming to get at the one who caused us so much pain. 

When you understand completely and believe wholeheartedly that forgiveness really is something that we do for our own healing, that we do it for ourselves, to release the bondage of hate, anguish, heartache, sadness, etc., then you will begin the process of healing, by letting go of all the pain that you chose to hold on to, that caused so much pain.

It was not intended to be something that we asked of the other person. We have simply been given the opportunity, to choose to forgive, or choose to hold on to blame.

I forgive everyone for every "wrong"

that I believe they have ever inflicted upon me.
I forgive them for my own sake,
that I may release the venom -
the anger and resentment within myself -
and regain my joy and serenity.
I have compassion for everyone who has ever
been a player upon the stage of my life.


Jonathan Lockwood Huie


Like the Post? Share with your Friends:-

Team SB
Posted By: Nicki L.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Let's stay Connected

Blog Freebies
Powered By Blogger
Campus Book Rentals
Copyright © . CreatingPositivity. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by :-