We are constantly blooming | Creating Positivity Creating Positivity: We are constantly blooming
Contact Us:



Name: *


Email: *

Message: *


Sign up for LifeLock today and receive 10% off!
Follow Me!

Friday, April 20, 2012

We are constantly blooming


Transforming ~ Growing


There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. 
Anais Nin 

This quote is quite empowering for me. It reminds me of my darkest., most lonely hours of my life in the past. I remember feeling so helpless, so lost, like there was no light at the end of the tunnel, or anywhere for that matter. I felt like a lost cause. Severely depressed, 24 with three small children and single. I can say with confidence that I have no regrets, for each and every choice I made -good or bad- brought me to where I am at this very moment. When I look back now, I can smile and be Thankful that I am here NOW, not there. Whatever happened has already happened and what is going to happen is all up to me. The power of choice is profound!! Owning our choices allows us to be accountable for our thoughts and actions. Holding ourselves responsible for our thoughts and actions allows us to skip over those dreadful moments in our lives, when it's always the outside world and someone else's fault. Finally, in my early thirties, and a whole LOT of soul searching, I found my power of CHOICE and chose Joy over sadness, Laughter over crying, Living over existing. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. The tight bud that I had enclosed myself in for so long was ready to bloom and blossom. My transformation began and my Life has been forever changed. 



~In closing~
If you're stuck in a rut, dealing with grief, depression or any other negativity in your life, remember who you are and your 'why'. Why you? Because you  Are strong enough to overcome it. You are powerful beyond measure and deserve to live a healthy, positive life. Choose to create joy in your experiences and change your thought patterns. Every time a negative thought comes, embrace it, let it go, and replace it with a positive one. Recall moments in your life that make you feel peace and happiness. Let yourself be vulnerable to the world. Choose to come out of your bud and blossom into the Happy you! Have faith in yourself. You can do it!!!
Peace ♥ Love
Like the Post? Share with your Friends:-

Team SB
Posted By: Nicki L.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Let's stay Connected

Blog Freebies
Powered By Blogger
Campus Book Rentals
Copyright © . CreatingPositivity. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by :-