Affirmations | Creating Positivity Creating Positivity: Affirmations
Contact Us:



Name: *


Email: *

Message: *


Sign up for LifeLock today and receive 10% off!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Affirmations



I am optimistic and confident in all that I do. I affirm only the best for myself and others. I am the creator of my life and world. I meet daily challenges gracefully and with complete confidence. I fill my mind with positive, nurturing, and healing thoughts
Alice Potter


Positive attracts Positive. Likewise, Negative attracts Negative. It is important that we repeat positive affirmations to ourselves daily. It builds self worth, and gives us confidence

Like the Post? Share with your Friends:-

Team SB
Posted By: Nicki L.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Let's stay Connected

Blog Freebies
Powered By Blogger
Campus Book Rentals
Copyright © . CreatingPositivity. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by :-