Positive Affirmations | Creating Positivity Creating Positivity: Positive Affirmations
Contact Us:



Name: *


Email: *

Message: *


Sign up for LifeLock today and receive 10% off!
Follow Me!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Positive Affirmations


Help to build self -esteem, creates confidence and a more Positive Experience


Positive affirmations are a sure way to boost our self-image. Speaking positive words to ourselves daily, help build our self confidence and lifts our spirits to be more productive. Get out of the negative thought process, thinking things won't change, always thinking the worse. Start telling yourself that no matter what, things will change and they will get better. Embrace the power within you to create a healthier, happier life, by changing the way you think about things. Make at least one positive affirmation a day and strive to become that thought.  Here is a few listed below. 

Make it a GREAT day!!!

 I create a balanced life

 I am surrounded by love

 I attract positive people into my life

 I create my life with positive, uplifting thoughts

 I am compassionate and understanding

 I am kind, loving and caring toward myself and others

 I am grateful for all that I have

 I radiate unconditional love and sunshine

 I accept myself just as I am
Like the Post? Share with your Friends:-

Team SB
Posted By: Nicki L.

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

 

Let's stay Connected

Blog Freebies
Powered By Blogger
Campus Book Rentals
Copyright © . CreatingPositivity. All Rights Reserved.
Designed by :-